Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Charles Wilfred Valentine (16 August 1879 - 26 May 1964) was a British educationalist and psychologist.
- Dreams and the Unconscious an Introduction to the Study of Psycho-analysis (2010), ISBN 978-1-141-38370-2, ISBN 1-141-38370-5, first published in 1922 by Macmillan.
- An Introduction to Experimental Psychology in Relation to Education, (2009), BiblioBazaar, ISBN 978-1-4590-3247-7, ISBN 1-4590-3247-0, first published in 1916 by Warwick & Yor Inc.
- The Normal child and some of his abnormalities (1963), Pelican Books.
- Experimental Psychology of Beauty (1962), Methuen.
- Parents and children: A first book on the psychology of child development and training (1955)
- The Difficult Child and the Problem of Discipline, (1947), Methuen.
- The human factor in the army;: Some applications of psychology to training, selection, morale and discipline (1945)
- Principles of army instruction: with special reference to elementary weapon training (1943)
- The Psychology of Early Childhood. A study of mental development in the first years of life (1942), Methuen.
- Latin: its place and value in education, (1935)
- A. D. Lovie and P. Lovie ODNB http://www.oxforddnb.com/view/article/63841
- http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.2044-8295.1964.tb00923.x/abstract obituary by Tom Pear
- http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.2044-8279.1964.tb00631.x/abstract obituary by Cyril Burt
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|