Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Biological: Behavioural genetics · Evolutionary psychology · Neuroanatomy · Neurochemistry · Neuroendocrinology · Neuroscience · Psychoneuroimmunology · Physiological Psychology · Psychopharmacology (Index, Outline)
- 1913 born in Manhattan
- 1940-1965 faculty positions Brown University
- 1965 a professor and vice president, Rockefeller University
- 1978 retires
- 1980 named Vincent and Brooke Astor Professor
Main areas of interestEdit
- Vincent and Brooke Astor Professor at Rockefeller University.
- He was a recipient of the Warren Medal from Society of Experimental Psychologists and the Distinguished Scientific Contribution Award from American Psychological Association.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 New York Times:Dr. Carl Pfaffmann Dies at 80; Psychologist Explored the Senses; By WOLFGANG SAXON; April 21, 1994
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 National Academies Press:Biographical Memoirs:CARL PFAFFMANN;BY LORRIN A. RIGGS
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Association for Chemoreception Sciences:CARL PFAFFMAN
- ↑ New York Times:Dr. Keeney to Resign Next Year As Brown University President;June 08, 1965
Editorial board/consulting editorEdit
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|