Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Description of subject matter covered:
- From the website
- Canadian Psychology has a mandate to present generalist articles in areas of theory, research, and practice that are potentially of interest to a broad cross-section of psychologists. Manuscripts with direct relevance to the context of Canadian psychology are also appropriate for submission. Original, empirical contributions are not within the mandate of the journal, unless the research is of direct relevance to the discipline as a whole (e.g., a survey of psychologists about the future of the discipline).
- Office address:
- Contact numbers:
- Web presence: Homepage
- Submission details: 
- Publication frequency: Quarterly, beginning in February
- Language: English and French
- Cost: 
Full texts available onlineEdit
Volume 52 (2011)Edit
Volume 51 (2010)Edit
Volume 50 (2009)Edit
Volume 49 (2008)Edit
Volume 48 (2007)Edit
Volume 47 (2006)Edit
- Tafarodi, R. W., & Ho, C. (2006). Implicit and explicit self-esteem: What are we measuring? Canadian Psychology, 47, 195-202. Full text