Individual differences |
Professional items |
World psychology |
Decision making ·
Cacosmia (or kakosmia) is a disorder of olfactory perception, usually reflecting a neurological disorder in which normally pleasant smells are perceived as disgusting.
- Other disorders of olfaction
- Anosmia - lack of ability to smell
- Hyposmia - decreased ability to smell
- Phantosmia - "hallucinated smell", often unpleasant in nature
- Dysosmia - things smell differently than they should
- Hyperosmia - an abnormally acute sense of smell
- Cacogusia - a disorder of gustation in which ordinarily palatable foods are perceived as disgusting.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.