Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Bulimia nervosa - Incidence
- Bulimia nervosa - Prevalence
- Bulimia nervosa - Morbidity
- Bulimia nervosa - Mortality
- Bulimia nervosa - Racial distribution
- Bulimia nervosa - Age distribution
- Bulimia nervosa - Sex distribution
Risk factors for bulimia are similar to those of other eating disorders, such as anorexia nervosa:
- those of age 10 through to 25
- people who are active in dancing, modeling or gymnastics
- students who are under heavy workloads
- those who have suffered traumatic events in their lifetime such as child abuse and sexual abuse
- those positioned in the higher echelons of the socioeconomic scale
- the highly intelligent and/or high-achievers.
Key texts – BooksEdit
Additional material – BooksEdit
Reviews of the areaEdit
Key texts – PapersEdit
Additional material - PapersEdit