Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & BibliographyEdit
- Wellings N and McCormick E W (2005)Nothing To Lose, Psychotherapy, Buddhism and Living Life.Continuum
- Epstein, M (1995)Thoughts without a Thinker.Basic Books 1995
- Epstein, M (1998)Going To Pieces Without Falling Apart. Thorsons
- Epstein, M (2001)Going On Being, Buddhism and the Way of Change.Broadway *Books
- Epstein, M (2005).Open To Desire, Embracing a Lust for Life.Gotham Books
- Fromm, E & Suzuki, D T (1986) Psychoanalysis & Zen Buddhism. London : Unwin Paperbacks. ISBN 0046160299
- Molino, A (1999)The Couch and the Tree. Constable
- Meckel, D J & Moore, R L (1992}.)eds) Self and Liberation, The Jung/Buddhism Dialogue.Paulist Press
- Safran, J D (2003) Psychoanalysis and Buddhism, an unfolding dialogue. Wisdom