Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Description of subject matter covered:
- British Journal of Social Psychology is a journal published by the British Psychological Society (BPS). It publishes original papers on subjects like social cognition, attitudes, group processes, social influence, intergroup relations, self and identity, nonverbal communication, and social psychological aspects of affect and emotion, and of language and discourse.
- Office address:
- Contact numbers:
- Web presence: British Journal of Social Psychology (ISSN 0144-6665)
- Submission details:
- Publication frequency:
Full texts available onlineEdit
Volume 48 (2009)Edit
Volume 47 (2008)Edit
Volume 46 (2007)Edit
Volume 45 (2006)Edit
Volume 44 (2005)Edit
Volume 43 (2004)Edit
Volume 42 (2003)Edit
Volume 41 (2002)Edit
- Lalonde, R. N. (2002). Testing the social identity-intergroup differentiation hypothesis: We’re not American eh! British Journal of Social Psychology, 41, 611-630. Full text
Volume 40 (2001)Edit
- Cameron, J. E. & Lalonde, R. N. (2001). Social identification and gender-related ideology in women and men. British Journal of Social Psychology, 40, 59-77. Full text