Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Boicho Kokinov received his PhD at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia. He is currently an Associate Professor in Cognitive Science and Computer Science at the New Bulgarian University and the Director of the Central and East European Center for Cognitive Science.
He has been the main organizer of the series of the Annual Summer Schools in Cognitive Science () since 1994.
Research interests Edit
His research interests include understanding human thinking and memory: analogy-making, problem solving, decision-making, judgment, context, constructive memory, memory distortions, blending of episodes. He has developed the DUAL Cognitive Architecture and a number of models based on it: AMBR (a model of analogy-making and memory) together with Alexander Petrov and Maurice Grinberg; JUDGEMAP (a model of judgment) together with Georgi Petkov.
- Kokinov, B. ed. (2005). Advances in Cognitive Economics. Sofia: NBU Press.
- Dey, A., Kokinov, B., Leake, D., Turner, R. eds. (2005). Modeling and Using Context. Lecture Notes in AI, vol. 3554, Berlin: Springer Verlag.
- Kokinov, B., Hirst, W., eds. (2003). Constructive Memory. Sofia: NBU Press.
- Gentner, D., Holyoak, K., Kokinov, B., eds. (2001). The Analogical Mind: Perspectives from Cognitive Science. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- Holyoak, K., Gentner, D., Kokinov, B., eds., (1998). Advances in Analogy Research: Integration of Theory and Data from the Cognitive, Computational, and Neural Sciences. Sofia: NBU Press
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|