Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Boasting is a form of interpersonal communication, the act of making an ostentatious and exaggerated speech. It is considered a vice by such major religious groups as Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism.
- Alpha male
- Dominance (ethology)
- Emotional superiority
- Illusory superiority
- Positive illusions
- ↑ Noah Webster (1844). An American Dictionary of the English Language: Exhibiting the Origin, Orthography, Pronunciation, and Definition of Words, Harper & Brothers.
- ↑ William C. McDonald; William Plail (1997). Fifteenth Century Studies, Camden House Publishing.
- ↑ Jan Knappert (1985). Islamic Legends: Histories of the Heroes, Saints, and Prophets of Islam, Brill Archive.
- ↑ (2007) What Is Hinduism?: Modern Adventures Into a Profound Global Faith, Himalayan Academy Publications.
- ↑ Kenneth Kuan Shêng Chʻên (1968). Buddhism: The Light of Asia, Barron's Educational Series.
- ↑ Robert Wright (1994). The Moral Animal: Evolutionary Psychology and Everyday Life, Random House of Canada.
- ↑ Brown, Nina W., Coping With Infuriating, Mean, Critical People - The Destructive Narcissistic Pattern 2006
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|