Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Description of subject matter covered:
- Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy is an international multidisciplinary journal aimed primarily at members of the helping and teaching professions.
- The journal features original research papers, covering both experimental and clinical work, that contribute to the theory, practice and evolution of cognitive and behaviour therapy. It aims to reflect and influence the continuing changes in the concepts, methodology, and techniques of behavioural and cognitive psychotherapy.
- A particular feature of the journal is its broad ranging scope - both in terms of topics and types of study covered. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy encompasses most areas of human behaviour and experience, and represents many different research methods, from randomized controlled trials to detailed case studies. It also includes reviews of recently published literature in this field.
- Published for the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies
- Office address:
- Contact numbers:
- Web presence:
- Submission details:
- Publication frequency: Quarterly