Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
References & BibliographyEdit
- Ader. R. (2003) Conditioned immunomodulation: research needs and directions. Brain, Behavior and Immunity,17(Suppl.1),S51.-7.
- Ader, R. and Cohen, N. (1975) Behaviorally conditioned immunosuppression, Psychosomatic Medicine, 37. 333-40.
- Ader, R. and Cohen, N. (1985) CNS-immune system interactions conditioning phenomena. Behavioral and Brain Sciences. 8, 3 79-94.
- Gorcynski, R. M., Macrae, S. and Kennedy, M. (1982) Conditioned immune response associated with allogenic skin grafts in mice. Journal of Immunology, 29, 704-9.
- Bosch. J. A.. De Geus. L. J. C., Kelder. A et al. (2001) Differential effects of active versus passive coping on secretory immunity. Psychophysiology. 38(5), 8 36-46.
- Cohen, S. and Herbert, T. B. (1996) Health psychology: Psychological factors and physical
disease from the perspective of human psychoneuroimmunology , Annual Review of Psychology. 47. 113-42.