Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Behavioral Investment Theory (or BIT) is part of a larger theoretical framework called the Tree of Knowledge System developed by Gregg Henriques. Specifically, BIT represents the Life-to-Mind Joint Point in the ToK.
- The Justification Hypothesis
- Tree of Knowledge System/Expert article by Gregg Henriques
- Tree of Knowledge System (community article)
References & BibliographyEdit
- Henriques, Gregg. (2004). Psychology Defined. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 60: 1207-1221. Full text
- Henriques, Gregg. (2003). The Tree of Knowledge System and the Theoretical Unification of Psychology. Review of General Psychology, Vol. 7, No. 2, 150-182. Full text.
- Geary, D. C. (2005). The motivation to control and the origin of mind: Exploring the life-mind joint point in the tree of knowledge. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 61, 21-46. Full text