Behavioral Investment Theory (or BIT) is part of a larger theoretical framework called the Tree of Knowledge System developed by Gregg Henriques. Specifically, BIT represents the Life-to-Mind Joint Point in the ToK.
- The Justification Hypothesis
- Tree of Knowledge System/Expert article by Gregg Henriques
- Tree of Knowledge System (community article)
References & BibliographyEdit
- Henriques, Gregg. (2004). Psychology Defined. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 60: 1207-1221. Full text
- Henriques, Gregg. (2003). The Tree of Knowledge System and the Theoretical Unification of Psychology. Review of General Psychology, Vol. 7, No. 2, 150-182. Full text.
- Geary, D. C. (2005). The motivation to control and the origin of mind: Exploring the life-mind joint point in the tree of knowledge. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 61, 21-46. Full text