Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Assessment of risk of violence to others should be carried out routinely.
- Assessment of self harm risk
- Assessment of sexual offending risk
- Assessment of suicide risk
- Risk assessment
References & BibliographyEdit
- Bacon, P. 1997. Assessing risk: are we being overcautious? British Journal of Psychiatry.
- Joseph Rowntree Foundation (2004). Mental health service users and their involvement in risk assessment and management : research summary Full text
- The Royal College of Psychiatrists Special Working Party on Clinical Assessment and Management of Risk Council (1996) Assessment and clinical management of risk of harm to other people. Report CR 53. Royal College. Full text