Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Instruments (usually questionnaires) used to identify learning styles include Kolb's Learning Styles Inventory, Fleming's VARK Learning Style Test, and the NLP meta programs based iWAM questionnaire. The following assessment instruments represent 12 major approaches to measuring learning styles.
- Allinson and Hayes’ Cognitive Styles Index (CSI)
- Apter’s Motivational Style Profile (MSP)
- Dunn and Dunn learning styles and instruments of learning styles
- Entwistle’s Approaches and Study Skills Inventory for Students (ASSIST)
- Grashea-Reichman Learning styles
- Gregorc’s Mind Styles Model and Gregorcs Style Delineator (GSD)
- Herrmann’s Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI)
- Hill's Cognitive style mapping
- Honey and Mumford’s Learning Styles Questionnaire (LSQ)
- Jackson’s Learning Styles Profiler (LSP)
- Kolb's learning styles Learning Style Inventory (LSI)
- Riding’s Cognitive Styles Analysis (CSA)
- Sternberg’s Thinking Styles Inventory (TSI)
- Vermunt’s Inventory of Learning Styles (ILS).