Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Examples of instruments that have been used successfully in child abuse cases and can be recommended for use by Saunders et al 2004 include:
- Child Abuse Potential Inventory (Milner, 1986)
- Child and Adolescent Functional Assessment Scale (Hodges, 1997)
- Child Behavior Checklist (Achenbach, 1991)
- Child Sexual Behavior Inventory (Friedrich, 1998a)
- Children’s Impact of Traumatic Events Scale (Wolfe & Gentile, 1991)
- Child’s Attitude towards Mother Scale (Hudson, 1982)
- Child’s Attitude towards Father Scale (Hudson, 1982)
- Fear Survey Schedule for Children–Revised (Ollendick, 1978)
- Index of Self Esteem (Hudson, 1982)
- Kovacs’ Children’s Depression Inventory (Kovacs, 1992)
- Revised Children’s Manifest Anxiety Scale (Reynolds & Richmond, 1985)
- Symptom Checklist-90-Revised (Derogatis, 1983)
- Trauma Symptom Checklist for Children (Briere, 1996)
- Trauma Symptom Inventory (Briere, 1995)
References & BibliographyEdit
Saunders, B.,Berliner, L., & Hanson, R. (2004). "Child physical and sexual abuse: Guidelines for treaments".