Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Arne Öhman is Professor of Psychology at the Dept. of Clinical Neuroscience Karolinska Institute, Sweden
Born April 20, 1949.
Main areas of interestEdit
SPR AWARD, 2001 For distinguished contributions to psychophysiology
Editorial board/consulting editorEdit
- Ohman, A, (1986) Face the beast, and fear the face: Animal and social fears as prototypes for evolutionary analysis of emotion, Psychophysiology, 23, 123-45.
- Ohman, A. (2002) Automaticity and the amygdala: non-conscious responses to emotional
faces, Current Directions in Psychological Science. 11(2), 62-6.
- Ohman, A. and Mineka. S. (2003) The malicious serpent: snakes as a prototypical stimulus for an evolved module of fear. Current Directions in Psychological Science, 12(l), 5-9.
- Ohman, A. and Snares, J. U (1998) Emotional conditioning to masked stimuli: expectancies for aversive outcomes following non-recognized fear-relevant stimuli. Journal of Experimental Psychology: General. 127, 69-82.
- Levenson,R.W. (2003) SPR AWARD, 2001 For distinguished contributions to psychophysiology: Arne Öhman. Psychophysiology.Vol 40,3, 317