Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
In recent years here a great deal of antidiscrimination law has been enacted in the UK. This includes:
- UK Protection from Harassment Act 1997
- UK Race Relations (Amendment) Act 2000 (RRAA)
- UK Special Educational Needs and Disability Act 2001 (SENDA)
- UK Employment Equality (Religion or Belief) Regulations 2003
- UK Employment Equality (Sexual Orientation) Regulations 2003
- UK Gender Recognition Act 2004
- UK Civil Partnership Act 2004
- UK Mental Capacity Act 2005
- UK Disability Discrimination Act 2005
- UK Employment Equality (Sex Discrimination) Regulations 2005
- UK Racial and Religious Hatred Act 2006
- UK Employment Equality (Age) Regulations 2006
- UK Equality Act 2006
- UK Work and Families Act 2006.