Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Description of subject matter covered:
- Reviews of significant developments in psychology
- This is a high impact journal published by Annual Reviews, Inc., a nonprofit scientific publisher established in 1929 to promote the advancement of the sciences through critical reviews. It is overseen by a rotating panel of eight eminent psychologists who invite established authors to contribute reviews of significant recent developments.
- Covers all areas of psychology research and practice
- Office address:
- Contact numbers:
- Web presence: Annual Review of Psychology website
- Submission details:
- Publication frequency:
- Impact factor: 12.800 (2004)
Full texts available onlineEdit
Volume 52 (2001)Edit
- Caporael, L. R. (2001). Evolutionary psychology: Toward a unifying theory and a hybrid science. Annual Review of Psychology, 52, 607-628. Full text