Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & BibliographyEdit
- Gallup, G. G., Jr. (1968). Mirror-images stimulation. Psychological Bulletin, 70, 782–793.
- Gallup, G. G., Jr. (1983). Toward a comparative psychology of mind. In R. L. Mellgren (Ed.),Animal cognition and behavior (pp. 473–510). New York: North-Holland.
- Gallup, G. G., Jr. (1985). Do mind exist in species other than our own? Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews, 9, 631–641.
- Gallup, G. G., Jr. (1998, November). Can animals emphathize? Yes [29 paragraphs]. Scientiﬁc American (Feature article: Animal self-awareness: A debate). Full text
- Self-recognition in an Asian elephantRecent study suggests convergent cognitive evolution most likely is related to complex sociality and cooperation.