Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Specific animal phobias include:
- Acarophobia - fear/phobia of mites.
- Ailurophobia or gatophobia – fear/phobia of cats.
- Apiphobia – fear/phobia of bees (also known as Melissophobia).
- Arachnophobia – fear/phobia of spiders.
- Chiroptophobia – fear/phobia of bats.
- Cynophobia – fear/phobia of dogs.
- Entomophobia – fear/phobia of insects.
- Equinophobia – fear/phobia of horses (also known as Hippophobia).
- Herpetophobia - fear/phobia of reptiles.
- Ichthyophobia – fear/phobia of fish.
- Musophobia – fear/phobia of mice and/or rats.
- Ophidiophobia – fear/phobia of snakes.
- Ornithophobia – fear/phobia of birds.
- Scoleciphobia – fear/phobia of worms.
- Selachophobia - fear/phobia of sharks.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|