Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Description of subject matter covered:
- The American Journal of Psychotherapy (AJP) was founded in 1939, is the official journal of the Association for the Advancement of Psychotherapy. In 2001 it subsumed the Journal of Psychotherapy Practice and Research.
- It has long been a leader in the publication of eclectic articles for all psychotherapists. Transtheoretic in reach (offering information for psychotherapists across all theoretical foundations), the goal of AJP is to present an overview of all psychotherapies, and includes articles on the various schools, techniques, and psychological modalities within the field under broad themes including dynamic, behavioral, spiritual, and experiential.
Editor in Chief: T. Byram Karasu.
Associate Editors: Salvatore Lomonaco
- Office address:
- Association for the Advancement of Psychotherapy,
- Belfer Education Center
- Room 405
- 1300 Morris Park Avenue
- Bronx, New York 10461
- Contact details:
- Phone: (718)430-3503
- Fax: (718)430-8907
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web presence:
- Submission details:
- Publication frequency: