Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Biological: Behavioural genetics · Evolutionary psychology · Neuroanatomy · Neurochemistry · Neuroendocrinology · Neuroscience · Psychoneuroimmunology · Physiological Psychology · Psychopharmacology (Index, Outline)
Alopecia universalis is a medical disorder in which the afflicted are unable to grow hair on the entire body. It is the most severe form of alopecia areata, with a .001% (1 in 100,000) rate of occurrence in individuals. Alopecia universalis can occur at any age, and is currently believed to be an autoimmune disorder.
Notable people with alopecia universalisEdit
- The professional swimmer Duncan Goodhew benefits from alopecia universalis, which gives him a hydrodynamic advantage.
- NBA player Charlie Villanueva, currently of the Milwaukee Bucks.
- British comedian, Matt Lucas (most known from his role in [Little Britain).
- Former international referee Pierluigi Collina
- Christian von Koenigsegg, founder of Koenigsegg
- Dave McPherson of the English rock band InMe
- Dean Canto a racecar driver in the V8 Supercars Australia Series
- Barry Yeoman, When a Woman Goes Bald, Discover
- lt:Alopecia areata universalis
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|