Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Zaporozhets studied psychological mechanisms of voluntary movements, perception and action, as well as the development of thought in children. One of the major representatives of the Kharkov School of Psychology.
Representative publications Edit
- Zaporozhets, A. V. (1965). The development of perception in the preschool child. In P.H. Mussen (ed.), European Research in Cognitive Development. SRCD 30, no. 2, 82-101
- Zaporozhets, A. & Elkonin, D. (Eds.) (1971). The psychology of preschool children [trans. J. Shybut & S. Simon] (pp. 231-242). Cambridge, MA: MIT Press
- Special issues of the Journal of Russian & East European Psychology, 2002, 40(3 & 4)
- ru:Запорожец, Александр Владимирович
- uk:Запорожець Олександр Володимирович
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|