Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Farkas, G. M., & Rosen, R. C. (1976). Effect of alcohol on elicited male sexual response. Journal of Studies on Alcohol, 37(3), pp.
- George, W. H., Davis, K. C., Norris, J., Heiman, J. R., Schacht, R. L., Stoner, S. A., et al. (2006). Alcohol and erectile response: The effects of high dosage in the context of demands to maximize sexual arousal. Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology, 14(4), pp.
- Snyder, S., & Karacan, I. (1981). Effects of chronic alcoholism on nocturnal penile tumescence. Psychosomatic Medicine, 43(5), pp.
- Snyder, S., Karacan, I., & Salis, P. J. (1981). Disulfiram and nocturnal penile tumescence in the chronic alcoholic. Biological Psychiatry, 16(4), pp.
- Tan, E. T., & et al. (1984). Erectile impotence in chronic alcoholics. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 8(3), pp.