Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Main areas of interestEdit
Editorial board/consulting editorEdit
- Kazdin A E 1972, Non-responsiveness of patients to token economies.
Behavior Research and Therapy 10: 417-18
- Kazdin A E 1973, The failure of some patients to respond to tokenprograms, Journal of Behavior Therapy and Experimental Psychiatry4:7-14
- Kazdin A E 1975a, Recent advances in token economy research. In M Hersen, R M Eisler and P Miller (eds), progress in Behavior Modification Vol.. l, New York: Academic Press
- Kazdin A E 1975h, Behavior Modification in Applied Settings Homewood. Illinois, Dorsey Press
- Kazdin A E 1977, The Token Economy: A Review and Evaluation New York: Plenum Press
- Kazdin A E and Bootzin R R 1972, The token economy: An evaluative review, Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis 5: 343-72