Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Agoraphobia - Biological perspective
- Agoraphobia - Evolutionary-neurodevelopmental perspective
- Agoraphobia - Psychodynamic perspective
- Agoraphobia - Cognitive behavioural perspective
- Agoraphobia - Interpersonal perspective
Alternative academic theoriesEdit
Attachment theory and agoraphobiaEdit
Spatial theory and agoraphobiaEdit
In the social sciences there is a perceived clinical bias (e.g., Davidson 2003 ) in agoraphobia research. Branches of the social sciences, especially geography, have increasingly become interested in what may be thought of as a spatial phenomenon.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found