Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Agoraphobia - Morbidity
- Agoraphobia - Mortality
- Agoraphobia - Racial distribution
- Agoraphobia - Age distribution
- Agoraphobia - Sex distribution
- Kessler, R.C., Chiu, W.T., Jin, R., Ruscio, A.M., Shear, K., Walters, E.E. (2006). The epidemiology of panic attacks, panic disorder, and agoraphobia in the US National Comorbidity Survey Replication. Archives of General Psychiatry. 63(4), 415-424. Full text
- Goodwin, R.D., Faravelli, C., Rosi,S., Cosci,F., Truglia,E. de GraafR. and WittchenH.U.(2005)The epidemiology of panic disorder and agoraphobia in Europe. European Neuropsychopharmacology,15,4,435-443