Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Agonist has a number of meanings
- Agonist, a substance that binds to a receptor to induce a biochemical response
- Inverse agonist, a substance that induces the opposite effect of an agonist
- A person or animal engaged in a struggle - see agonistic behaviour
- A muscle that contracts and operates in opposition to another - see agonist (muscle), a muscle type
- An advocate of the political theory of agonism (or 'agonistic pluralism').