Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Developmental Psychology: Cognitive development · Development of the self · Emotional development · Language development · Moral development · Perceptual development · Personality development · Psychosocial development · Social development · Developmental measures
References & BibliographyEdit
- Bandura, A., Ross, D., & Ross, S. A. (1963). Imitation of film-mediated aggressive models. Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology, 66, 3-11.
- Eron, L. D. (1982) Parent-child interaction. television violence, and aggression of children, American Psychologist, 37, 197-211.
- Eron, L. D., Walder, L. 0. and Lefkowitz. M. M. (1971) The Learning of Aggression in Children. Boston: Little, Brown.
- Singer, J. L. and Singer, D, G. (1981) Television, Imagination, and Aggression: A Study of Preschoolers. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum.
- Mussen, P., & Rutherford, E. (1961). Effects of aggressive cartoons on children’s aggressive play. Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology, 62, 461-464.
- Huesmann, L., & Eron, L. (1986). Television and the aggressive child: A cross-national comparison. Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum.