Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Developmental Psychology: Cognitive development · Development of the self · Emotional development · Language development · Moral development · Perceptual development · Personality development · Psychosocial development · Social development · Developmental measures
References & BibliographyEdit
- Bandura, A., Ross, D., & Ross, S. A. (1963). Imitation of film-mediated aggressive models. Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology, 66, 3-11.
- Eron, L. D. (1982) Parent-child interaction. television violence, and aggression of children, American Psychologist, 37, 197-211.
- Eron, L. D., Walder, L. 0. and Lefkowitz. M. M. (1971) The Learning of Aggression in Children. Boston: Little, Brown.
- Singer, J. L. and Singer, D, G. (1981) Television, Imagination, and Aggression: A Study of Preschoolers. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum.
- Mussen, P., & Rutherford, E. (1961). Effects of aggressive cartoons on children’s aggressive play. Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology, 62, 461-464.
- Huesmann, L., & Eron, L. (1986). Television and the aggressive child: A cross-national comparison. Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum.