Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Biological: Behavioural genetics · Evolutionary psychology · Neuroanatomy · Neurochemistry · Neuroendocrinology · Neuroscience · Psychoneuroimmunology · Physiological Psychology · Psychopharmacology (Index, Outline)
In medicine, agenesis refers to the failure of an organ to develop during embryonic growth and development. Many forms of agenesis are referred to by individual names, depending on the organ affected:
- Agenesis of the corpus callosum- failure of the Corpus callosum to develop
- Renal agenesis- failure of one or both of the kidneys to develop
- Phocomelia- failure of the arms or legs to develop
- Penile agenesis- failure of penis to develop
- Müllerian agenesis - failure of the uterus and part of the vagina to develop
- Eye agenesis - failure of the eyes to develop.
- Ear agenesis - failure of the ears to develop.