Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Afferent is an anatomical term with the following meanings:
- Conveying towards a center.
It may refer to:
- Afferent pathways
- Afferent stimulation
- General somatic afferent fibers
- General visceral afferent fibers
- Special somatic afferent
- Special visceral afferent
- Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary 30th Ed., ISBN 0-7216-0146-4