Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Advanced learning technology is a term that describes technologies and practices for providing training and learning. (ALT) has a strong focus on adult education especially in higher education and industrial and vocational training. The emphasis of the terms is not only in the technology per se, but in the social, psychological, cultural, and organizational issues which are thrown into sharp relief during the design and introduction of technology-based learning environments.
Advanced learning technology:
- focuses on research, networked and e-learning,
- computer supported collaborative learning, multimedia computing, psychology, sociology, instructional design, evaluation and video for learning,
- innovative distance learning methodology regarding the design and use of advanced learning technologies,
- intercultural e-pedagogy, including conceptions of e-learning and teaching, and;
- developing course designs that support e-groups and online communities of learning.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|