Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
He did an initial B.Sc (Hons) Aston University and subsequently gained a Ph.D there. He then trained as a clinical psychologist receiving an M.Sc. in Clinical Psychology from Leeds University and later a Diploma in Cognitive Therapy from University of Pennsylvania
- Wells A.((1997): Cognitive Therapy of Anxiety Disorders: A Practice Manual and Conceptual Guide. Chichester, UK: Wiley.
- Wells A.((2008). Metacognitive Therapy for Anxiety and Depression. New York: Guilford Press.
- Wells A.((2000). Emotional Disorders & Metacognition: Innovative Cognitive Therapy. Chichester, UK: Wiley.
- Wells A.(2006). Worry and its psychological disorders: Theory, assessment and treatment. Wiley.
- Wells A.(2008). Treating Bulimia Nervosa & Binge Eating. Routledge.
- Wells A.(& Matthews (1994): Attention and Emotion: A Clinical Perspective. Erlbaum/ Psychology Press.
- Davey & Wells A.((eds)(2006). Worry and its psychological disorders: Theory, assessment and treatment. Chichester, UK: Wiley.
- Nordahl & Wells A.((2008). Changing beliefs in Cognitive therapy: A therapists guide. Chichester, UK: Wiley.
- Papageorgiou & Wells (eds) (2004). Depressive Rumination: Nature, Theory and Treatment. Chichester, UK: Wiley.
- Tarrier, Wells, A.(& Haddock (eds)(1998): Treating complex cases. Chichester, UK: Wiley.