Accommodation may refer to:
- Accommodation (cognitive process) - The process by which existing mental structures and behaviors are modified to adapt to new experiences according to Jean Piaget (see also assimilation and Constructivism (learning theory))|Constructivism]]
- Accommodation (Housing) (in British usage) or accommodations (in American usage) is lodging in a dwelling or similar living quarters afforded to travellers in hotels or on cruise ships, etc.
- Communication Accommodation Theory, the process by which people change their language behaviour to be more or less the people with whom they are interacting.
- Ocular accomodation the sense in ophthalmology
- Accommodation (eye), the process by which the eye increases optical power to maintain a clear image (focus) on an object as it draws near
- Accommodation, a linguistics term meaning grammatical acceptance of unstated values as in accommodation of presuppositions