Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Accommodation may refer to:
- Accommodation (cognitive process) - The process by which existing mental structures and behaviors are modified to adapt to new experiences according to Jean Piaget (see also assimilation and Constructivism (learning theory))|Constructivism]]
- Communication Accommodation Theory, the process by which people change their language behaviour to be more or less the people with whom they are interacting.
- Ocular accomodation the sense in ophthalmology
- Accommodation (eye), the process by which the eye increases optical power to maintain a clear image (focus) on an object as it draws near
- Accommodation, a linguistics term meaning grammatical acceptance of unstated values as in accommodation of presuppositions
See also Edit