Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Accent may refer to:
Speech and languageEdit
- Accent (sociolinguistics), way of pronunciation by a speaker with shared characteristic of a certain locality within the community
- Accent (phonetics), prominence given to a particular syllable in a word, or a word in a phrase
- Accent (poetry), placement of prominent syllables in scansion
- Diacritic or accent mark, a mark added to a letter to indicate sound value
- Accentus (fallacy) or Fallacy of accent, a logical fallacy related to Reification (fallacy)
- Accent (music), an emphasis placed on a particular note