Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Ablutophobia (from Latin ablutere 'to wash off") is the persistent, abnormal and unwarranted fear of bathing, washing, or cleaning. This [[phobia] is a situational phobia. Ablutophobia tends to be more common in children and women than in men.
- Main article: Causes of phobias
- Main article: Assessment of phobias
- Main article: Treatment of phobias
- Saul, Helen (2001). Phobias: Fighting the Fear, Arcade Publishing.
- (2002) Depraved and Insulting English, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
- Ablutophobia - PhobiasBlog.com
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|