Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- A temporary disorder in one's behaviour or mental state. (see abnormal psychology, mental illness, conduct disorder)
- Aberration in optical systems, an effect that causes light from one point of an object after transmission through the system to arrive at different points So for example in astigmatism, dioptric variation, or any other defect of the lens of the eye which deflects light so it is not focused on the retina
- Chromatic aberration, caused by a lens having a different refractive index for different wavelengths of light. As a consequence, in the eye their focus onto the retina does not perfectly overlap, causing blurred vision.
- Defocus aberration, meaning out of focus
- Spherical aberration, an image imperfection that occurs due to the increased refraction of light rays that occurs when rays strike a lens or mirror near its edge
- An abnormality of chromosomes
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|