Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Abduction may refer to:
- Kidnapping, as a near synonym in criminal law, but sometimes used particularly in cases involving a woman or child
- Abduction (physiology), a type of movement involving a change in organ or limb position
- Abductive reasoning, a method of reasoning in logic
- Child abduction, the abduction or kidnapping of a young child (or baby) by an older person
- Abduction phenomenon ("alien abduction"), an umbrella term used to describe a number of hypotheses, claims or assertions stating that extraterrestrial creatures kidnap individuals