Individual differences |
Professional items |
World psychology |
Other specialist fields within Artificial intelligence include:
- Artificial intelligence
- The implementation and study of systems that exhibit an autonomous intelligence or behaviour of their own.
- Automated reasoning
- Solving engines, such as used in Prolog, which produce steps to a result given a query on a fact and rule database.
- Algorithms for controlling the behavior of robots.
- Computer vision
- Algorithms for identifying three dimensional objects from a two dimensional picture.
- Machine Learning
- Automated creation of a set of rules and axioms based on input.