Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Suspect genes include:
- Main article: ADHD - DRD4
- the dopamine beta hydroxylase gene (DBH TaqI).
References & BibliographyEdit
- ↑ Roman T, Rohde LA, Hutz MH. (2004). "Polymorphisms of the dopamine transporter gene: influence on response to methylphenidate in attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder." American Journal of Pharmacogenomics 4(2):83-92 PMID 15059031
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Swanson JM, Flodman P, Kennedy J, et al. "Dopamine Genes and ADHD." Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2000 Jan;24(1):21-5. PMID 10654656
- ↑ Smith KM, Daly M, Fischer M, et al. "Association of the dopamine beta hydroxylase gene with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: genetic analysis of the Milwaukee longitudinal study." Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet. 2003 May 15;119(1):77-85. PMID 12707943