Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following events in the history of psychology took place in 1950.
- Robert Bales introduces the Interactional Process Analysis
- The Mexican Society of Psychology was established
- The Institute of Psychology was established at the Central University of Ecuador
- The Israel Psychological Association is established
- J. P. Guilford elected APA President
- Adorno, Frenkel-Brunswick, Levinson & Sanford publish The Authoritarian Personality
- Erik Erikson publishes 'Childhood and Society,'
- George C. Homans publishes The Human Group
- Konrad Lorenz wrote The Comparative Method in Studying Innate Behaviour Patterns
- Theodore Newcomb publishes Social Psychology
- Alan Turing publishes Computing Machinery and Intelligence
1945 - 1946 - 1947 - 1948 - 1949 - 1950 - 1951 - 1952 - 1953 - 1954 - 1955