Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following events in the history of psychology took place in 1924.
- The Indian Psychological Association is formed
- Floyd Allport publishes Social Psychology
- L.L.Thurstone publishes The nature of intelligence
- Max Wertheimer publishes Gestalt theory
- April 24, G. Stanley Hall
1919 - 1920 - 1921 - 1922 - 1923 - 1924 - 1925 - 1926 1927 - 1928 - 1929