The following events in the history of psychology took place in 1916.
- The Stanford-Binet intelligence test was introduced in the United States.
- The Journal of Experimental Psychology is established
- The Division of Applied Psychology is established at the Carnegie Institute of
a motor theory of complex mental processes
- Enrique Arágon establishes the first psychological laboratory in the Mexico
- A complete account of Edward Thorndike's studies is published in the Egyptian
1911 - 1912 - 1913 - 1914 - 1915 - 1916 - 1917 - 1918 1919 - 1920 - 1921