Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following events in the history of psychology took place in 1916.
- The Stanford-Binet intelligence test was introduced in the United States.
- The Journal of Experimental Psychology is established
- The Division of Applied Psychology is established at the Carnegie Institute of
a motor theory of complex mental processes
- Enrique Arágon establishes the first psychological laboratory in the Mexico
- A complete account of Edward Thorndike's studies is published in the Egyptian
1911 - 1912 - 1913 - 1914 - 1915 - 1916 - 1917 - 1918 1919 - 1920 - 1921