Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following events in the history of psychology took place in 1913.
- Carl G. Jung breaks with Freud and moves to develop his own theories
- Mental Deficiency Act 1913 passed establishing The Board of Control as a replacement for the old Lunacy Commission while extending its functions with regard to mental deficiency.
- Category:1913 books
- John B. Watson publishes what is sometimes considered his most important work, the article Psychology as the Behaviorist Views It starting the development of Behaviourism
- Psychology and Industrial Efficiency by Hugo Münsterberg, establishing Industrial psychology
- The Social Self by George H. Mead 
- Totem and Taboo by Sigmund Freud
1908 - 1909 - 1910 - 1911 - 1912 - 1913 - 1914 - 1915 1916 - 1917 - 1918